Free student webinars for effective techniques to succeed
Free student webinars for effective techniques to succeed with GCSEPod
GCSEPod is an award-winning learning and revision online platform that can help with GCSE English, Maths and other subjects.
In March, they have a series of FREE 30 minute webinars aimed at Year 11 students which will help with studying and revision. Now students have got their mock results, this is the time to build back knowledge and confidence.
The webinars will cover:
- FORGETTING – Why do we forget and how does this help us remember?
- PROSCRASTINATING – Should we procrastinate and how does this help us learn?
- FAILING – Is failing bad and how does it help us succeed?
To book your place to join, just visit www.gcsepod.com/students
There will be webinars on the following dates using the Zoom meeting platform:
- Wednesday 2nd March @ 9am
- Thursday 3rd March @ 5pm
- Wednesday 23rd March @ 9am
- Thursday 24th March @ 5pm